Recipe: Korean Pan Fried Tofu
Summary: Pan Fried Tofu is a wonderful side dish and quite easy to make. It doesn’t require a lot of ingredients or time, so it’s a perfect dish for a beginner in Korean cooking.
- Tofu 1
- Chopped Green Onion 1T
- Soy Sauce 2T
- Chopped Garlic 1t
- Sesame Oil 1t
- Red ChiliPowder 1t
- Sugar 1t
- Slice tofu into 1/2-inch pieces
- Dry moisture with a paper towel
- Pan-fry both side of Tofu on medium-high heat until browned.
- Mix chopped green onion, chopped garlic, sesame oil, red chili powder, and sugar in a small bowl
- Spread the sauce on the fried tofu and saute for 3-4 minutes over low heat.
- Serve as a side dish
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)