Korean potato pancake (gamjajun) is a good snack for kids and can be served as a side dish for a regular meal. ‘Jun’ in korean means pancake and there are many different kinds of juns.
3 medium potatoes, grated
1/2 tsp salt
Green & red pepper as garnish
2 tsp of oil
1. Peel and grate the potatoes.
2. Remove water out of grated potato.
3. If it sits for too long, the color changes, so cook immediately.
3. Heat a pancake pan and grease it with oil.
4. Put 2T spoon of the grated potato into the pan and flatten it.
5. Place sliced pepper on the flatter potato.
6. Cook until golden brown, then flip and cook until brown spots appear.
7. Serve with soy sauce.