Recipe: Korean potato pancake
Summary: Korean potato pancake (gamjajun) is a good snack for kids and can be served as a side dish for a regular meal. ‘Jun’ in korean means pancake and there are many different kinds of juns.
- 3 medium potatoes, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Green & red pepper as garnish
- 1T of oil
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Remove water out of grated potato.
- If it sits for too long, the color changes, so cook immediately.
- Heat a pan and grease it with oil.
- Put 2T spoon of the grated potato into the pan and flatten it.
- Place sliced pepper on the flatter potato.
- Cook until golden brown, then flip and cook until brown spots appear.
- Serve the pancakes with soy sauce on the side.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)