Many Korean side dishes are vegetable dishes, some slightly cooked and others served fresh with light seasoning. Cucumber salad is one of most common and loved fresh side dishes. Enjoy fresh cucumber and sweet and spicy mix.
- 1 cucumber
- 1T salt
- 1t minced green onions
- 1T rice vinegar
- 1t sugar
- 1t red chili powder
- 1t sesame seeds
- Slice a cucumber in 1/16 inch thick slices
- Mix with salt and leave it for 20 minutes
- Squeeze water out of the cucumber.
- Mix cucumber with green onions, rice vinegar, sugar, red chili powder, and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Serve it chilled or at room temperature.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)