Bean sprout soup is very very simple and easy to make. It is popular as a morning soup.
Bean Sprouts 1/4 Pound
Dry Anchovies 15
Mashed Garlic 2ts
Red chili powder 1t
Chopped Green Onion for garnish
Green Pepper and Red Pepper 1/2 each
1. Boil 6 cups of water and anchovies for 30 minutes
2. Take anchovies out of the pot
3. Add bean sprouts to the pot and keep the lid close until bean sprouts get cooked (about 1 minute or 2)
4. Open the lid and add salt, chili powder, red & green peppers, garlic.
5. Boil the soup for another 2 minutes
6. Serve with chopped green onion
* If it is too bland, add a bit more salt.
** In summer, you can add ice and serve it cool.